lundi

Will come too soon....

No its a new enemy of a destructive one..... its just not a new feel... its just tht its fuckin amazin not to know what will be or where we will go if we only shoot us down, our new science will take us like a public politician, my mind are now in a different state of nothingness but im feeling so shy, so introspective in my dear left side, and i would like to be on fire for now and for many time.. here is now that you made up this stuff, i should close my eyes and let there be a clink...

A song for tonite and obviously for the lonely souls....


I believe theres a time and a place
To let your mind drift and get out of this place
I believe theres a day and a place
That we will go to, and I know you wanna share.

Theres no secret to living (theres no secret to living)
Just keep on walking
Theres no secret to dying (theres no secret to dying)
Just keep on flying.

Im gonna die in a place that dont know my name
Im gonna die in a space that dont hold my fame.

God knows youre lonely souls
God knows youre lonely souls.